Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pictures!

Last week another family from Utah went to the orphanage where our kids are.  They are in Ukraine picking up their daughter.  We sent gifts with them to give to Albina, Alina and Maks.  They sent us these pictures:

Alina is in the green on the right.

I love this picture of Alina in the background as she checks out her gifts from us.

Alina posing for camera with other orphans.

Absolutely beautiful girls!  Albina and Alina receiving their gifts.

Then, to add to our excitement, Albina posted some pictures of Maks on her Ukrainian Facebook.  I cannot WAIT to hug and kiss this sweet boy.  Although I haven't met him, I love him and feel so anxious to get to Ukraine, take him in my arms and carry him all the way home!





Albina also posted more pictures of herself on an outing with her friends.  But I'll save those for another time.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment