Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Day 12: One Final Request (at least for this fundraiser)

On the twelfth day of Christmas, our orphans need from you:

EMAILS TO YOUR CONTACTS 

  
 It's here!  The final day of our 12 Days of Christmas challenge.

Today's gift is simple.  It's another challenge to help spread the word.

Simply email your contacts about our story (something simple) and give them our blog address:


Before the auction, I emailed everyone in my contact list (even people that I didn't really know or hadn't spoken to for a long time).  I was really surprised to discover who responded to that email... in some cases the individuals weren't people that I would have specifically thought to contact.  It was such a blessing that I gave everyone the opportunity to learn about our story and didn't try to simply pick and choose who I thought would be interested.

Take a chance.  Share our story.  See what happens.

PS  If you have a lot of contacts, you may want to break the emails into smaller chunks so that you're not tagged as spam.


Update:  We are up to $959 in our BOGO II.  Just $541 more and we'll get the FULL AMOUNT of our matched donations!  So exciting!  (Don't forget, we only have until Saturday the 15th).


Additional Update:  Fortune cookies aren't always right.  No court date yet... but I'm really hoping for something by tomorrow!  Keep your fingers crossed with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment