Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I Am Only One...


I’m only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. –Helen Keller

He who can reach a child's heart can reach the worlds heart. -Rudyard Kipling

Some can adopt. Some can give. Some can pray. Everyone has to do something.

What can you do?


Check out this blog post that my dear friend wrote about our family.  I’m sure you’ll agree that good friends, that are more like family than friends, are some of life’s greatest blessings!  

http://pointshootspeak.blogspot.com/2012/08/a-special-kind-of-post.html

Encouraging words have truly been what has helped me to survive this difficult emotional journey.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment